Arcuri Lawyers was established as a Legal Practice in 1999. Previously, the Principal Mick Arcuri was a partner in a well respected and established medium sized Law Firm on the Gold Coast.
Arcuri Lawyers is proud of the work our experienced professional and administrative team delivers and prides itself on the quality of work delivered in a friendly, caring, professional and respectful manner. We provide a comprehensive range of legal services, including:
- Conveyancing – purchase and sale of homes, land, units and businesses;
- Leases – commercial and residential, for landlord and tenant;
- Family Law and De facto relationships – divorce, property settlement, child support, care arrangements for children;
- Wills and Estates – preparation of Wills, Powers of Attorney, Enduring Powers of Attorney, administration of Estates and Estate litigation;
- Litigation – in a variety of Courts and Tribunals;
- Criminal and Traffic Matters – Court Representation and Advice; and
- Commercial and Business Advice – Asset protection.
Arcuri Lawyers is committed to providing professional and accessible legal services to clients and aim to provide clients with cost effective, realistic and practical legal advice concerning options, costs and likely outcomes of each matter.
Our legal services are provided effectively by ethical and respectful staff. Our solicitors are supported by our experienced, competent and friendly administrative staff. The Arcuri Lawyers team is supported by some of the best barristers and consultants in Queensland who share the Arcuri Lawyers vision of high ethical and professional standards together with respect for clients and the provision of legal services in a friendly and effective manner.
VISION: Our vision is simply to look after our staff and our clients.
Contact us for more information or to arrange a consultation