Buying or Selling property is likely to be the biggest financial investment many people will ever make, which is why it is critical you get the right advice from an experienced team that don’t cut corners or provide service and advice based on “cut-price” fees.
Arcuri Lawyers offers extensive experience in relation to Property Law in Queensland and provides personalised service and advice to each of our clients. We ensure that we are clear and open in our communication and that we are always available to provide clients advice, clarification or peace of mind in what can understandably be a stressful time.
Our team can offer assistance with Conveyancing in the following ways:
- Full Conveyancing services for Sale or Purchase for House, Land, Units, Off-the-Plan and Commercial property
- Advice regarding contractual obligations and risk
- Contract preparation
- Contract review and advice
- Negotiating and preparation of terms and Special Conditions for the Sale or Purchase of property
- Lender requirements
- Foreign Capital Gains Tax Clearance Withholding Certificates and/or advice (required for all properties over $750,000.00)
Contact us to obtain a personalised quote regarding your Conveyancing matter.
Other property matters we can assist with:
- Subdivisions and property developments
- Preparation of First Community Management Statements and Registration
- Advice and negotiations in regard to neighbourhood disputes including dividing fence disputes
- Review of Mortgage Documents, Guarantees and Legal Advice Certificates
- Transfer of Property (often between related parties or entities)
- Changes of Name on Registered Title
- Put and Call Agreements
- Assistance with Due Diligence enquiries
- Release of Mortgage from Title
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with an experienced Property Lawyer.